I want to write and to keep on writing.


I want to write for a living.

I woke up tonight and it's what came into my mind. I know, I have been there. I thought that I can sustain myself with just writing and realized that it's hard to do so. I wasn't famous. Hell, I don't even know if I still have 'avid' readers. I am at fault for actually not taking care of them and my account that much. Not that I stopped caring, but I was in over my head and went to do the things I love while I was at the peak, not realizing that this could happened.

But after all of the trying to go and do something else and work by doing things I thought I can do, it all came down to this.

I want to continue writing and I want it to be the source of my income.

But now, how can I do that when I don't even want to hear the name of the former publishing house that I've been an exclusive writer too? There's no perfect company, I have come up to that realization, but their system is so flawed and so effed up that I can't even think of going back. Although I still have the intention of sending the rest of the stories of the series that I gave to them. It can be their choice if they want to publish it or not. But I want to let my readers know that I have submitted the remaining ones.

The other publishing house doesn't notice me, on the other hand. And it's hard when there's a lot of other writers with more millions of reads and thousands of followers over me. I am really not sad about it. I just feel disappointed at my self and at the system. I wish I could have strike whilst the iron is hot. But regret should be the last thing that I should feel because those times that I could have been miserable and unhappy, I had the opposite.

I just have to accept the current situation.


Post a Comment

0 Comments